The toolbox contains methods, models and process approaches for innovation and entrepreneurship. The website provides a list and descriptions of selected tools to be used for teaching and in your work with innovation and entrepreneurship. Students can also use the toolbox in classes.
Lighthouse provides support to researchers who want to explore commercial and innovative opportunities. Through consultations, innovation programmes, courses and events, Lighthouse supports innovation at UCPH.
- Get access to industry experts via the Lighthouse advisor network
- Be part of Lighthouse through our Lead-in entrepreneurial course
- Use our conference facilities and creative environment for meetings with businesses regarding innovation and collaborations
- Improve your skills through courses and events, including communication and how to do pitches
- Get advice on interdisciplinary innovation projects.
Lighthouse focuses on enhancing students' skills within entrepreneurship to help them go from idea to develop a business. We have innovation consultants at all faculties who can support your teaching in, for example, innovation, entrepreneurship and concept development.
- Advice from innovation consultants about teaching innovation, and entrepreneurship
- Talks about innovation methods, business models, and how to do pitches
- Give students feedback on ideas they have worked on in courses and help them further develop these ideas
- Host innovation activities in our conference facilities or help facilitate workshops for students.
If you want to know more about our services for researchers and educators, please contact one of our innovation consultants. Read more on Meet the team.