Deadline Feb. 1st 2023 before 23.59
Health innovators is for students with ideas to create better health. The program gives you the tools to make your idea for happen.
Your idea can be in public health, digital health, biotech, pharma, healthcare training & education, communication or something completely different in healthcare. The program support ideas in every aspect of health and students and entrepreneurs from all areas of study can apply.
You get unique access to experts in health care. You gain insights on how to developed your solutions in health. You build a strong network to students and entrepreneurs across disciplines who all aim to make a difference for better health and become part of a community. The program supports you in making your idea reality either as a startup or in collaboration with partners the healthcare ecosystem.
We learned valuable skills to help propel our start-up from just 3 students with an idea to now a team of 7 working on the startup. We learned to pitch our company, tell our story, and work as a team! Most importantly, I think, by being part of Health Innovators you get access to business development to connect you with the right people at the right time
Health Innovators begins with a boot camp to kick-start the development of your idea. You meet the other teams, learn about the entrepreneurial journey, and formulate your goals for the program.
During the program, you take part in a series of mandatory workshops and status meetings to take you through the steps needed to translate ideas into action in the health sector. The workshops give you insights on patient and stakeholder engagement, co-creation and need driven innovation in health. You learn how to navigate in the sector as a market and include regulatory issues regarding healthcare innovations in your development. You get in contact with our many experts from the startup ecosystem, hospitals, clinics, and much more.
- Bootcamp: 16. marts 12.00-19.00
- Human-centered development, design thinking and prototyping: 23. marts 14.00-18.00
- Feedback from the health care sector: 20. april 16.00-18.00
- Explore the potentials: 27. april 15.00-17.00
- Pitch & Storytelling: 4. maj 13.00-15.00
- Final event & Celebration: 11. maj 16.00-19.00
Your team take part in 1-1 status meetings throughout the program. The meetings are personalized to your current challenges and focus on business development, team & project management, access to stakeholders in healthcare, feedback on fundraising and other themes relevant for your idea.
How to apply?
- At least one member of your team must be an active student or associated with the partner institutions.
- Teams with active students from the University of Copenhagen, DTU, KP, or The Royal Academy have priority. Applicants from other institutions may also apply.
- You can participate alone or with a team, but we recommend teams.
- If you have just come up with your idea, we recommend you to join our LEAD IN program before applying for Health Innovators. LEAD IN is our introduction course to entrepreneurship. Health Innovators is the next step to engage even further with experts in the health care sector.
- Applicants are assessed with the evaluation criteria.
The program gave us the opportunity to merge our studies with the health business area. We learned how to shape and communicate our health start-up sharply and comprehensively with pitch training, business development and a lot of personalized mentoring”